VarTech's marine computer monitors meet the demands of IEC 60945 needed to withstand the harsh maritime environment as well as military or avionics apps requiring low EMI or long-term vibration resilience.
VarTech's PowerVue series is an extremely rugged display type product engineered for highly demanding Marine environments. Because of their lightweight design, power efficiency and durable structures, these high-resolution full color displays effectively meet the uncompromising demands of maritime operation and is an excellent solution for open cockpits, fly bridges and pilothouses. The PowerVue series offers Ingress Protection, the ability to withstand shock and vibration, and is ideally suited for environments where sun, moisture, salt and sea fog create challenges for standard displays. Many models are equipped with one-touch hot button input selection for ease of viewing navigation charts, sounder, camera / video systems or entertainment systems. These systems are constructed from marine grade aluminum with a UV protected powder coating to ensure that the monitors withstand the harshest marine conditions. PoweVue displays can accept a multitude of common video inputs including multiple VGA, DVI, Composite and S-Video. All VarTech products are manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2008 quality standards.
VarTech’s model VT190RP2 display features a harsh-duty type 19" SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution LCD and protection to IP65 (NEMA 4) industry standards which are designed to be placed in a variety of harsh environments requiring protection at the frontal bezel from the intrusion of rain, splashing water or ice formation as well as reliable defenses against excessive shock, vibration and EMI/EMC interference. With proven advanced optical display technology and rugged design engineering, VarTech’s innovative display concepts make the VT190RP2 an superior solution for open cockpits, fly bridges and pilothouses.
• Marine Grade Rugged LCD Display
• IP65 (NEMA 4) Front Bezel
• Black Powder-Coated Rugged Milled 6061 T6 Beveled Aluminum Front Bezel with Pass-Through
• Black Powder-Coated Rear Enclosure
• 19" Harsh Duty LCD Panel with 16.77 Million Display Colors:
Designed for diverse industrial, military and marine display applications. This advanced LCD module features a unique white LED backlight system, low power consumption, and a slim-line package that, while light weight, is highly resistant to shock / vibration and wide operational temperatures. This is NOT a consumer grade LCD cell.
• Resolution: SXGA 1280 x 1024 native
• VarTech's VBOND (more details) seals either a top cover glass or touch screen directly to the
face of the LCD which:
• Advanced Deep Dimming to Black
• Wide Viewing Angles: Left / Right: 89°/89°, Up / Down: 89°/89°
• Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
• Display Color: 16.8M colors
• Active Display Area: 14.93" (w) x 11.96" (h), 379.1mm (w) x 303.8mm (h)
• Front Bezel Completely Sealed to IP65 (NEMA 4) Specifications; Protect Against Rain, Dust,
Ice Formation and offers protection from Other Contaminants;
• Bonded Protective Glass Overlay or Touch Screen with Sealed Waterproof Gasket
• Extreme Wide Operational Temperatures:
Standard: -20° to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F). Optional: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F) available.
Storage Temperatures: -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
• VarTech’s Harsh Environment Controller Board - Shock & Vibration Tolerant, including low-mass
tantalum capacitors, Wide Operational Temperature Range
• Universal AC Power Supply
• Engineered with Defenses to Combat Excessive Shock & Vibration common throughout many
• EMI/EMC: Designed to meet FCC Class B (optional 461E)
• Engineering Design Considerations to Address a Broad Range of Actual Environmental
HD15(F), DVI-I, BNC, 5 Pin Mini Din (S-Video) using MIL-DLT-38999 Series III connectors.