Products / Small Form Factor Computers / PowerCube2 Ruggedized Mobile Computer /
Powered with the latest technology of Intel Processors, these small form factor industrial computers are the standard core computers within almost all of VarTech's industrial workstations and enclosed computers and they are also available as stand alone computers. Our SFF systems have the ability to add increased power and efficiency to any application.
Engineered with the latest technology including Intel's Powerful T5800 2 GHz 800 MHz FSB Dual Core, the PowerCube delivers the ultimate in reliable, high performance, continuous use, rugged embedded computing with versatile mounting options. The PowerCube is a rugged, small-form factor, high performance industrial computer and is ideal for demanding application throughout various Industrial, Military, Public Safety, Utility, Transportation, Mining, Telecommunications, Commercial, and Scientific Research markets.
- Small-Form Factor Footprint
- Rugged Environmental Design
- Black Powder-Coated Thermal Set Aluminum Enclosure
- Computer Reliability - 100,000 plus MTBF Ideal for sustained performance and long duty cycles.
- Powerful T5800 2 GHz 800 MHz FSB Intel Dual Core
- 2 GB 200-pin SO-DIMM DDR 333/400MHz (4 GB Optional)
- 500 GB SATA Fast Access Disk Drive Standard (Up to 2TB Available)
- Windows XP Professional Operating System (optional Windows Embedded or Windows 7 OS 32 bit or 64 bit)
- DVD/CD RW
- Various Mounting Bracket
- Energy Efficient, Low Power Consumption
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- Intel® GME969 GMCH Gen 4 integrated graphics engine
- Wide Operational Temperature Range, 0°C to +60°C (32°F to +140°F
- RoHS Compliant
- Engineered and Manufactured by VarTech Systems, an ISO 9001 Registered Company
- Engineered, Fabricated and Assembled in the USA
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Optional 4GB DDR2 PC2-5300 SO-DIMM System Memory
- Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 Processors also available. Please see the technical data sheet for additional accompaning configurations.
- 16GB memory upgrade (only in conjunction with the i3, i5 and i7 processor upgrade)
- Solid State (SSD) hard drive
- Hard Drives Expandable to 4TB (with dual hard drives)
- 802.11b/g/n Wifi
- Side Mount Dual PCI or Single PCIe x 16
- Windows Embedded Standard or Windows 7 OS 32 bit or 64 bit
- 90-264V AC Universal Power with AC power failure recovery (Optional 12VDC, 24VDC, or 9 to 36 VDC Power available)
- Shock mount, Rigid mount, Mobile mounting configurations
- Click HERE for All-Weather Mobile Monitors