Powered with the latest technology of Intel Processors, VarTech's ultra harsh-duty heavy industrial grade touch screen fully-enclosed computers deliver the ultimate in high performance rugged computing. These feature rich low-profile rugged systems are suitable for the harshest industrial environments and comply with various international NEMA and Ingress Protection standards.
VarTech's multi-functional, user friendly, industrial grade VESA mount 19" NEMA 4X (IP66) fully enclosed touch screen display with Adjustable Arm Mount offers extensive features, is housed in a gasket sealed 316-type stainless steel enclosure, is incorporated with a 250 nit (cd/m²) bright active matrix TFT display. The system has no external vents, so nothing can get under its skin; including weather, dust, dirt, moisture, oil, chemicals or other harsh contaminants. With its lightweight yet rugged construction and either pre-cabled or bulkhead connectors, these models are easily mounted on walls, stands, arms or other industrial equipment. With optional brackets, it conforms to VESA mounting standards.
Customer Testimonial - "I received the monitor and swing arm yesterday afternoon. I must say that we are very impressed with your product. The appearance and workmanship is the best we have ever seen. I consider this more of a work of art than a monitor. My hat is off to you and your company."
- 19" Bright Active Matrix TFT Display, 250 nits (cd/m²)
- Adjustable Arm Mount
- Fully-Enclosed, Gasket Sealed NEMA 4X (IP66) Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Resistive Touch Screen Standard (other technologies available)
- Steel Handles
- High Contrast Ratio & Definition, Outstanding Vivid Color & Image Quality
- Wide Color Gamut
- 16.8 million colors
- Energy Efficient, Low Power Consumption
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- Anti-Reflective Protective Window
- SXGA (1280 x 1024) Resolution
- Wide Operational Temperature Range, -10°C to +60°C (14°F to +140°F)(optional extended temperature ranges available)
- RoHS Compliant
- Engineered and Manufactured by VarTech Systems, an ISO 9001 Registered Company
- Engineered, Fabricated and Assembled in the USA
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Alternate Touch Screen Technologies: Capacitive or Armor Touch
- Optical Bonding for added Shock & Vibration protection and/or reduced solar reflectivity (VBOND)
- Optional Operating: -20°C (-4°F)
- Standard 100-240 VAC 1.5A 50/60 Hz